Our Guiding Principles
The Principles that help us navigate our future
At Wellness With Attitude, we have a tradition of breaking new ground. A clear set of principles and values have allowed us to readily adapt to changes in the market without sacrificing the quality or integrity of our work. Since our founding, this has been our recipe for success.
Wellness With Attitude is guided by these core principles:
· Creative Introspection: Time for reflection is a necessary part of our process. We take time to consider what each client brings to our sessions, which sometimes means stepping back and doing more research. Our goal is to provide the highest level of attention and integrity with our clients.
· Non-Judgment: Each of us has core values that need to be respected. Differences bring uniqueness and that is good. If we find that there is a clash, we will do our best to refer you.
· Competence: Certification, training, and years of working with people in many different venues brings knowledge that we can share.
· Compassion: We respect every individual and where he/she is on their journey.
· Confidentiality: We treat all of the knowledge and information gained during the consulting process with the utmost confidentiality.